Move Remove Collapse
Conversation Detail module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ifunbox crashes on latest version

I already installed afc2add on my ipod touch ios6.0.1 but when i click install, the window pop up to select and then the whole ifunbox program crashes and im using win7

first log crash posting second i s original crashes

Comment

here is also another log from crashes from orginal post

Comment

Did everything run smoothly before it crashed?
        also what happened during and after the crash? (Did the program just close it self?)

Comment

Yes everything ran smoothly until i tried to install apps, and then it just closes itself without warning

Comment

sed to work fine for 1-2 app installs then crashes sometimes

Comment

Ah this happened to me before, I tried to Un-install it and removed all of IFunBox and re-installing it, and it stopped kept closing on me every now and then.
              but for the program to be closing on you while installing Applications, try install one program at a time so it doesn't over work your system which is probably making it crash.

Comment

Thanks, thats a good idea for some instances when it kinda works
                however, sometimes it closes the moment i click install app before i was able to install any apps

Comment

erything else starts up fine except for installing apps and debs
                  ive kinda been successful to install debs using cydia app install,

​Any hopes for multiple selection for app-installs too that DO NOT load in background, or the option to?
                  thanks for the suggestion, i hope more will be done for a help manual to troubleshoot in this version.
                  tbh i preferred the old interface's functions. It would be nice to add or keep more features with a clean interface.
                  Last edited by Zedroid; 07-01-2013, 03:26 AM.

Comment

Also I had a dump file log attached, did you see it? should i upload it elsewhere instead?

Comment

I see, what version of the IFunBox are you currently using?
                      also upload for preview would be nice.

Comment

i downloaded 2.6, but when i ran update i got 2.1.2228.731 for portable, then i run as admin, but i get "Error occured, please run as admin an dtry again later" at 53.00%

Comment

wait its in my c/windows/temp folder, ill pot it to pastebin soon because uploading attachments here does not work, but its kinda long and my pc lags a bit
                          pls be patient

Comment

well, i cant upload it to pate bin but here goes (just copy all below and paste it in a notepad and change it to a dmp file:
                            MDMP“§°a

Comment

whoops pasting from text directly in a dmp file never works anywhere
                              try this link please
                              iFunBox_Build_2375_0747_51833794.dmp

I emailed this to the devs many times, but i never got a reply. It would be awesome if you could tell me how i can fix this.
                              Last edited by Zedroid; 07-01-2013, 11:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X